- Lower receiver is fitted with an adjustable SB Ruger AR 556 Pistol Stabilizing Brace® to aid in accuracy, balance and recoil management.
- Handguard is free-floating for accuracy and the slim, 9″ length provides enhanced ergonomics and support. Magpul® M-LOK® accessory attachment slots along the 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00 positions.
- Made from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum forging, the flattop upper receiver includes a forward assist, dust cover and brass deflector.
- Bolt is machined from 9310 alloy steel and is shot peened and pressure (proof) tested to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.
- Pistol-length gas system ensures reliable function with a wide variety of ammunition.
- Cold hammer-forged 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. M4 feed ramps provide improved reliability, and the matte black oxide finish reduces glare and provides corrosion resistance.
- Bolt carrier and gas key have chrome-plated inside diameters to provide exceptional resistance to hot gases. The gas key is staked so that it will not loosen after extensive firing. A matte black oxide finish on the exterior of the bolt carrier provides corrosion resistance.
- The 5/8″-24 threaded barrel with factory-installed thread protector allows for standard muzzle accessories to be installed.
- Also includes: One, 30-round metal magazine.
- Feature: SB Tactical® SBA3™ Pistol Stabilizing Brace®
- Handguard: Free-Float with M-LOK® Attachment Slots
- Sights: None
- Barrel Length: 10.50″
- Thread Pattern: 5/8″-24
- Type: Pistol
- Twist: 1:7″ RH
- Capacity: 30
- Finish: Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Height: 7.20″
- Weight: 5.8 lb.
- Overall Length: 25″ – 27.60″
- Grooves: 5
|Product Name||Ruger AR-556 Pistol 300BLK 10.5″ Barrel 30+1 08572|
|Barrel||9.00″ – 11.99″|