Daniel Defense DDM4 PDW
daniel defense ddm4 pdw But that’s just the beginning of the story. Daniel Defense is well known for their innovative and reliable platforms and the DDM4 PDW continues that tradition with a firearm that is more than the sum of it’s parts.
Daniel Defense DDM4 PDW
A short barrel makes for a compact firearm but often at the expense of lost muzzle velocity. The DDM4 matches it’s 7” threaded barrel with a 1:7 twist to the heavy 300 blackout round which loses little velocity even in such a short barrel and is perfect for suppressors. With a good can and subsonic ammo the DDM4 is almost “Hollywood” quiet and the ambidextrous GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle is designed to keep excess gas away from the shooters face. The DM4 PDW is equipped with a fully adjustable Maxim Defense CQB Pistol Brace and is classified as a pistol with an overall length of just 20.75 inches.
Daniel Defense DDM4 PDW SBR 300
The PDW comes equipped from the factory with a linear compensator which directs the muzzle blast and sound forward and away from the shooter. The PDW’s cold hammer forged barrel is surrounded by a 6” MFR XL M-Lok compatible handguard with a SLR M-LOK Mod2 Handstop to keep your hand safely away from the muzzle.
Daniel Defense DDM4
Unlike some competitors, Daniel Defense uses a non proprietary Mil-Spec AR styled lower with a flared magazine well for compatibility to aftermarket parts and accessories. M4 Feed ramps and an M16 Profile, chrome lined Mil-Spec bolt carrier group with a properly staked gas key are used in the CNC machined Mil-Spec upper. The DDM4 uses a pistol length gas system with a low profile 4140 hardened steel gas block.
Daniels Defense DDM4
- Ultra-compact platform with 7″, 1:7 twist barrel for compatibility with subsonic and supersonic loads.
- Maxim Defense CQB Pistol Brace or CQB Gen 7 Stock (SBR) with enhanced buffer system functions reliably suppressed or unsuppressed.
- Linear compensator directs muzzle blast forward of the shooter. Muzzle threads (5/8-24) allow for muzzle device customization
- Independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters and is engineered for suppressed fire, with anti-gas features that redirect gas flow upward and away from the face and operator. daniel defense ddm4 pdw
Daniel Defense DDM4 v11
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 7″ S2W Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel with Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Pistol Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Linear Compensator, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: Maxim Defense Enhanced Buffer System
- HANDGUARD: MFR XL 6.0 M-LOK, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- CHARGING HANDLE: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7076-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BRACE: Maxim Defense CQB Pistol Brace
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- Made in the USA!
|Muzzle Thread||5⁄8×24 TPI (Threads Per Inch)|
|Muzzle Device||Linear Compensator|
|Gas System||Pistol Length|
|Barrel Type||Cold Hammer Forged|
|Barrel Profile||S2W® [Strength-to-Weight]|
|Barrel Material||4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium|
|Product Weight||5.7 lbs|
|Overall Length||20 3/4″|
|Rail System||MFR CL 6.0|
|Magazine||Magpul PMAG 30 AR 300 B GEN M3|
|Case||Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case|
|Product Name||Daniel Defense DDM4 PDW 300BLK 7″ 30Rd 02-088-22070-047|
|Barrel||6.00″ – 8.99″|